The Privacy Code
The Matrix World is inherently rooted in advanced privacy, security, and trust. At both the root of the technology behind the scenes and at the user
facing level - Matrix Privacy Codes, or simply Codes - are kingpin to this new digital world.
Privacy Codes are multi-purpose and represent attributes of privacy, security, invisibility, expiry, routing, haystacking, efficiency, and storage. These attributes
are all part of the Matrix Platform and these attribute are all critically important to any modern computing system.
On the Matrix, Privacy Codes are used to exchange information, communicate, transact, and process user information in ludicrously safe and private means.
Privacy Codes are your key to safe, revolutionary, and personally private and managed computing.
Privacy Codes - Points of Interest:
- Privacy Codes are user keys that define dynamic, invisible, user private Matrix virtual networks
- Privacy Codes are both invisible network locations and invisible storage locations
- Privacy Codes provide access to an entire matrix of other privacy codes and respective Networks
- Privacy Codes are used to share information, whether private or public Information
- Privacy Codes are universally unique and created by "Tack Actions" on the MATRIX
- You control the information associated with a Code and you control the distribution of your codes
- Codes and the computing algorithms supporting them exist only for a finite period of time (called a TTL, Time To Live)
- Codes are only needed when your data is in flight across the Matrix Internet Backbone
- Codes are NOT needed for your local, on your computer, Matrix Information Management Routines
- Codes are created, owned and held by you - and that is the root of all true privacy
- Matrix Codes are indeed a beautiful creation, however, they are intended to be disposable and that's just fine
- In today's world, Privacy Codes are the most "PC" thing around
Copyright ©2018 - ©2021 Los Altos Research Center, LARC. All rights reserved.